TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC JUSTIFICATION OF APPLICATION OF ENERGY-EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY FOR DELIVERY OF NATURAL LIGHT ON EXAMPLE OF THE SOCIAL PROJECT "MUNICIPAL HIGH SCHOOL"
Municipal school is the second home for our children where they learn the material and spiritual values, where their intellectual development is formed. When designing such a construction site, in addition to the anti-terrorism protection, which is topical today, it is necessary to create systems of engineering and technical support of the building at a high level, to which, in the present paper, we propose application of energy-efficient technology for delivering natural light to rooms with permanent presence of people, so far not applied. Innovative for the Russian Federation, technology is based on lighting systems of mirrored hollow tubular light guides that not only save energy, protect the environment around us, but also transport natural solar and diffuse light into rooms, which is extremely important for preserving health of our young citizens. Calculation of illumination level in rooms is made in the advanced program DIALux, into which files on the corresponding systems of Italian company Solarspot International SRL have been integrated. Thermo-technical and economic calculations were also performed in this work, showing the reliability of these lighting systems in terms of their use in the climatic conditions of Russia, as well as the profitability of their application. A special feature of the heat engineering calculation was investigation of the possibility of using hollow tubular light guides of different diameters in the same room in order to optimize the light flux obtained in numerous variants and degree of their freezing in conditions of critical winter temperatures.
Keywords: technology of natural daylight delivery to premises with constant presence of people; lighting systems based on hollow mirrored tubular light guides.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN