MAN AND WOMAN IN V. MAKANIN’S OEUVRE OF THE LAST DECADES
V.Makanin’s artistic world is analysed as an ontological model of correlation between social and personal universes, which is disharmonious in its essence. One of the reasons that makes this situation possible is a gap formed between the masculine and the feminine sides of the contemporary world. The suggested study provides an analysis of V.Makanin’s evaluation given to the model of contemporary civilization created by men and for men: this evaluation is related to crisis and hopelessness. In turn, a woman is most often shown “winged”, creative, capable of rebirth, but devoid of a worthy partner – a creator. V.Makanin creates a certain gender neo-myth, and this neo-myth is tragic.
Keywords: Maknin, gender studies, simulacra, mythological archetypes.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN