ANALYSIS OF THE QUALITY OF TOURISM SERVICES WITHIN THE TOURIST ACCOMMODATION FRAMEWORK IN ROMANIA
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-27-8 / ISSN 2367-5659 , September 1-9, 2014, Book 2, Vol. 3, 49-56 pp
The decisive role of tourism service quality is represented by the essential elements of the quality: fairness in the service, promptness, courtesy, kindness to consumers. Travel service strategy should contribute to increasing the company’s value system and push the organization to provide above the mediocrity The strategy of travel service must also rely on on the quality of services, to provide consumer value, to be consistent with firm practices and to stimulate the staff creativity.
Concretely, this study presents the research quality of tourism services within the Romanian accommodation structures. Furthermore, we tried to develop a strategy for increasing the quality of tourism services.
The analysis was conducted on the following: customer requirements, generation of customer trust, the external image of Romanian tourism company, company’s market assessment, systematic operation, customer safety, awareness of the need to implement a quality system adequate and economic efficiency.
Keywords: tourist service, quality of service, quality growth strategy development, quality system
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B23/S7.006: ANALYSIS OF THE QUALITY OF TOURISM SERVICES WITHIN THE TOURIST ACCOMMODATION FRAMEWORK IN ROMANIA
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES