ANALYTICAL VIEW OF THE COMPENSATION PRACTICE IN THE INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-27-8 / ISSN 2367-5659 , September 1-9, 2014, Book 2, Vol. 3, 57-64 pp
The objective of this paper is the issue of transfer of human resource management (HRM) practices in international organizations. The transfer of HRM practices from the home country to the host country is a difficult process affected by various factors caused by the cultural and institutional environment as well as by the characteristics of an international organization and its subsidiaries. The aim of the paper is to provide an analytical view of the transfer of compensation practice utilising data from a study previously conducted in Slovakia. The study was performed on a sample of 52 subsidiaries of multinational companies located in Slovakia in March 2014. The aim of the study was to verify whether there exists a statistically significant relationship between the extent of transfer of compensation practice and the selected factors determining the transfer. In order to meet the research objective five hypotheses were tested using methods of inductive statistics. The results provide an insight into the current condition of the transfer of selected HRM practice in Slovakia.
Keywords: human resource management, international human resource management, compensation.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B23/S7.007: ANALYTICAL VIEW OF THE COMPENSATION PRACTICE IN THE INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES