THE ROLE OF INFORMATION TELECOMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS OF CROSS-BORDER REGION CITIZENS
An increase of influx of groups, various in social and financial status, ethnic and confessional origin, in cross-border regions makes safe environment securing of people the overriding priority of regional policy. Information and telecommunication technology, including video recording of violations of law and order and public safety are aimed to play the significant role in it. The study of the relation of the population of Kursk region as a cross-border area to the problems of video recording within the creation of the safe environment has shown that the respondents take the concept “public safety” as a safety securing in public places, traffic safety and safety of life in case of natural disasters. The method of its realization is a global video surveillance in common areas, dangerous places, socially important objects and public places. The residents of Kursk who have participated in the opinion poll unambiguously consider the systems of video recording useful. At the same time it is important to understand that video surveillance can only be the instrument of post-analysis a situation, but not the mean of threats prevention. Safety is a complex of organizational and technical measures, but not just a visual control.
Keywords: information telecommunication technology, cross-border region, public safety.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN