CREATIVITY – ESSENTIAL FACTOR IN BUILDING THE KNOWLEDGE-BASED ECONOMY
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-27-8 / ISSN 2367-5659 , September 1-9, 2014, Book 2, Vol. 3, 119-124 pp
The paper presents the essential role of creativity in building the knowledge-based economy, organization and management. Firstly, some theoretical views on the subject were summarized. Secondly, some of the results of a research carried out in Romanian universities and companies were presented, the purpose of this being to determine the use of creativity management in economy. Questionnaires were given to three categories of respondents: academics, PhD students and managers. Finally, the results proved that the creative potential of human resource is not enough used in Romanian economy. Therefore, building a knowledge-based economy is difficult. In order to achieve performance and competitiveness, the management of Romanian organizations will have to use the employees’ creativity more efficiently in the future.
Keywords: creativity, knowledge, economy, organization.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B23/S7.015: CREATIVITY – ESSENTIAL FACTOR IN BUILDING THE KNOWLEDGE-BASED ECONOMY
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES