PROVIDING UNIVERSITY COMPETITIVENESS THROUGH PRO-ACTIVE MANAGEMENT OF CAREER DEVELOPMENT OF THE GRADUATES
The article presents the concept of anticipatory management of career development of graduates of higher educational institution. It is an important element of university strategic management system and providing its competitiveness in the regional, national and international educational services market.
It is proved that forming of skills of planning of professional career and effective employment at early stages of training, development and their enhancement throughout all term of training, carrying out various shares and regular thematic actions provides success of an individual career trajectory. For measurement of competitiveness of higher education institution in the region it is offered to use the contribution coefficient.
Keywords: Graduate, career, competitiveness, university
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN