THE IMPORTANCE OF MODULAR TECHNOLOGY IN THE INTEGRATED EDUCATION OF DISABLED PEOPLE IN THE SYSTEM OF HIGHER PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
The article is devoted to the problem of the formation of educators’ willingness and capacities in situations of inclusive education for children with disabilities. The adoption of the Federal Law “About Education in the Russian Federation”, Russian Federal State Educational Standard for people with disabilities, Teacher Professional Standard represents a significant challenge for educators, who are bound to renovate not only learning environment, but also all educators’ attitude to children with special needs. The analysis of development of the system of training of teachers to inclusive education of children with disabilities in Russia is presented, on the basis of study of experience of federal and regional models of the professional training, advanced training and retraining of pedagogical workers. Some aspects of integrated education in the system of higher professional education of the Russian Federation are considered. A brief description of modular technology is given. The two main technologies of studying - classical and modern are described. The reasons for choosing these technologies, advantages and disadvantages in dealing with people with WHO (World Health Organization)are considered. The methodological aspects of disabled people in the system of higher professional education in the Russian Federation are shown. It is concluded that the role of the teacher in the educational process has changed: from the teacher as a carrier of educational information, to the teacher as an organizer and coordinator.
Keywords: integrated education, modular technology, the system of higher professional education of the Russian Federation, disabled people, classical technology.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN