URBAN AND RURAL POPULATION: STANDARDS OF LIVING
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-22-3 / ISSN 2367-5659, September 1-9, 2014, Book 1, Vol. 1, 563-568 pp
The article deals with problems of urban and rural population standards of living in the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). This study aims at research of level of the general satisfaction by standards of living and exposure of the sphere of activity, defiant discomfort of urban people and villagers. The study used the following methods: questionnaire study of the quality of life of urban and rural population (K.E. Steinbach, Zhirkov O.G.), the method of "assessment of the level of satisfaction with quality of life" of N.E.Vodopyanov, and life satisfaction scale (D. Endicott). A person’s life style depends on the quality of life and psychological factors. The level of satisfaction of the representatives of the urban population with the quality of life is higher than that of rural population.
Keywords: urban, rural, standard of living, quality of life, satisfaction with life.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B11/S1.073: URBAN AND RURAL POPULATION: STANDARDS OF LIVING
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES