PORTAL FOR THE NEW STAGE OF ALEXANDRINSKY THEATRE AS A MEDIA SPACE FOR NEW CREATIVE IDEAS
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-30-8/ ISSN 2367-5659, September 1-9, 2014, Book 4, Vol. 1, 211-216 pp
The oldest drama theater of Russia, A.S.Pushkin Russian State Academic Theater (Alexandrinsky Theater) is the leader in new media and internet technologies amid the Russian theaters. Over the last years, the New Stage was founded at Alexandrinsky Theater by the young stage directors, to serve as an experimental space for implementing their innovative creative ideas.
The New Stage is a high-tech performing-cum-educational facility. The challenges faced by the New Stage cast, as well as the hi-tech nature of most shows staged there, made it essential for the portal designers to ensure that the global Internet network could be used not only for presenting the results of creative endeavors, but also as an environment to support the creative efforts of the theater professionals, those who use media and internet technologies for their projects. To meet this goal, a new dynamically developed portal was launched at the end of last year (http://thenewstage.ru/), the authors of this article being in charge of its design and technical support. One of the major challenges was to provide the option of multi-camera live video streaming.
Keywords:theater, multimedia, internet, live video, streaming
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B41/S13.024: PORTAL FOR THE NEW STAGE OF ALEXANDRINSKY THEATRE AS A MEDIA SPACE FOR NEW CREATIVE IDEAS
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES