There is NO additional fee for participating in any workshops, if you are registered as a DELEGATE or a LECTURER for the current SGEM Conference.
- Laptop (MS Windows 10 Pro ® - MS Office 2013: Word, PowerPoint);
- Wi-Fi Internet connection;
- Laser pointer;
- State-of-the-art multimedia technology that guarantees a perfect work process at the highest level for all kinds of presentations;
- Additional wireless microphones to be used for questions/comments;
SGEM TEAM ENGAGEMENTS
- assure a meeting place + audio visual equipment;
- determine exact time and date with the view to the general programme schedule;
- publish the workshop summary on the conference web site;
- publish the workshop title/speaker in the conference programme;
- notify all participants of the forthcoming workshop as a part of the conference programme;
WORKSHOP PROPOSAL FORM
Note: Detailed information about a concrete theme will be given by the respective speaker and published here by title, chair and authors.