We welcome you to demonstrate your artwork, to make exhibits, models, or other products.
It is a great opportunity of showing your work and engage the SWS attendees. Your performance can take the form of a live, interactive demo, an interactive art exploration, a musical performance, a short theatre scene, an art exhibition or any combination of these!
We encourage a diverse range of demonstrations and/or art performances - from Media professionals, Social Scientists, Artists, Writers, Poets, Musicians, Dancers etc.
Till the submission deadline we shall expect to receive 2-3 pages resume of the demonstration/performance you have planned:
- The title of the proposed demonstration;
- Abstract (up to 2 pages) of your demo including:
- What is unique and special in your performance?
- Description of your demonstration;
- What audience is your demonstration aimed at?
- Optional: URL of your demo video/photos if available (please do NOT send your video/photos by email - just the URL link).