1. Section POLITICAL SCIENCES (ISCSS)
- POLITICAL HISTORY, THEORY AND PRACTICE
History, Contemporary Political Philosophy, Political Principles etc.
- MODERN POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES
Anarchism, Communism, Conservatism, Environmentalism, Liberalism, Nationalism, Socialism etc.
- POLITICAL SOCIOLOGY AND ETHICS
Social Structure, Public Opinion, Political Participation, Identity, Gender, Human Rights, Liberty and Equality, Ethics etc.
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND POLICY
Decision-making, Governmental Systems and Practices, Distribution and Regulation, Implementation and Evaluation, Formulation etc.
- ELECTORAL AND LEGISLATIVE PROCESSES AND COMMUNICATION
Voting, Campaigning, Elections, Communication, Mass Media in the Political Process etc.
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS – HISTORY AND THEORY
History, Theories, Social Constructivism, Critical Theory, Marxism, Leadership Theories etc.
- CONCEPTS IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Sovereignty, Power, National Interest, Interdependence, Dependency, Unit-level Concepts, Individual etc.
- INSTITUTIONS IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Inter-state Organizations, Economic Institutions, Legal Bodies, Regional Security Arrangements, NGO’s etc.
- COMPARATIVE POLITICS
Methodology, Comparative Strategies, Comparative Government, Political Systems etc.
- INTERNATIONAL POLITICS
Developing Countries, European Integration, State Politics, Politics of Industrialized Countries, Foreign Policies etc.
- POLITICAL ORDER AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
State-formation, Peace, War, Conflict Zones, Global Refugees, Nationalism and Ethnic Conflict, Military Studies and Terrorism etc.